Thursday, 25 July 2013

Night rain does it again

The sound of the rain peppering the windows and paths outside the house in the dead of night still does it for me.

Could I sleep last night, could I hell. Typical really. I'd slept like a log the previous night so it was coming, I guess.
Thankfully mother nature's lullaby was playing so I made a point of ensuring as many windows were open as possible.

It's incredible how your mind jumps from anxious to pensive at the sound of a million raindrops.

A potentially disastrous start to the day therefore has been transformed in to a surprisingly productive one. The coffee is going down nicely and I have a sharpened pencil and sketchpad ready to scribble down some design ideas as they flow. (I'm currently working on a web application's UI design)

No comments:

Post a Comment